Our Expertise: Food Processing Facility design as per LEED programs with Sustainable Supply Chain with Concept “Sustainable Construction to Reduce Emissions”
Objective: The primary goal of sustainable construction is to use durable components and energy-efficient systems for the lowest possible cost of construction. Thus, a food plant designed for sustainable construction minimizes the use of raw materials, energy, water, and land over the entire life-cycle of the building.
This approach, which is a beneficial to both owner and society, emphasizes the long-term affordability, quality and efficiency of the facility.
A sustainable food plant design must account for considerations that affect food safety, sanitation, durability, energy use, and maintenance.
Floor toppings, stainless steel floor drains and stainless steel wall panels are some of the more expensive components in a food plant. While these may be utilized in just about every production space, a calculated plan will create spaces in which other components can be used without sacrificing food safety and
The specific sustainable design such as energy saving, low carbon emission and resources recycling, energy-efficient design becomes on demand in terms of design process, construction, and maintenance. As far as the sustainable design is concerned, appreciation on the characteristics of the land and the climatic environment should come first.
SCOPE SERVICES: Brand Building Consulting Firm “BBC” will take a lead and oversight Sustainable Manufacturing Construction and Management project by lower operational costs and maximize profit and achieve the goal the entire of the project.
Our duties will be:
a – Process management:
From start to the end, we will review every detail of the entire operation.
Every aspect of your project is carefully observed, analyzed, and evaluated within specifications of design, timeline for move-in planning, budget reviews.
b – Technical services:
We will collaborate with qualify electrical engineers with project specific research on planning, site design, water, energy, materials, and indoor environmental quality issues for sustainable design, construction, operations, and maintenance.
c – Facility design as per LEED Green Building Rating System and other program with Sustainable Supply Chain with Concept “Sustainable Construction to Reduce Emissions:
Our sustainable construction techniques with concept food processing plant designed for sustainable construction minimizes the use of raw materials, energy, water, and land over the entire life-cycle of the building. The facility layout must be fully-developed project specifications incorporating sustainable design criteria. Initial review with section-by-section recommendations and full green specifications editing.
We following green building rating systems or standards: ASHRAE Standard 189, Performance Sustainable Buildings, Green Communities Criteria, Green Globes, EarthCraft Virginia, Energy Star, International Green Construction Code, LEED Green Building Rating System,
Living Building Challenge, Net Zero Energy Buildings, and Sustainability Tracking, Assessment, and Rating System.
Report and presentation on planning, site design, water, energy, materials, and indoor environmental quality issues for sustainable design, construction, operations, and maintenance.
d – Compliance and Certificates:
We make sure that the factory layout must complied with U.S. norms such as FDA – USDA – GFSI – BRC, GMP and must utilized Six Sigma methodologies for Process Flow – Building schematic design – Production & Logistic station with equipment layout – Labs /Office / Employees Area design
e – Engineering / Electrical:
- Recruit Engineers for electrical design as per LEED program and sustainable
- Supply chain for compliance with ASHRAE standards and compliance with green building certification requirements. Concept level and fully developed models.
- Engineering professionals must understand process equipment, process flow, and manufacturing requirements, ensuring the minimization of impact to production during equipment relocation and installation.
f – Machinery:
We will provide list of sustainable for the food processing
and packaging equipment with specifications.
g – Audit, manage and training:
- Feasibility analysis, project implementation and operations budgeting, project schedule, process design, facility design and engineering, construction oversight and facility startup are impacted by the preceding and successive project phases by utilizing Six Sigma methodologies and apply with all US’s norms.
- Review of outline from the third consultants or fully-developed project specifications incorporating sustainable design criteria. Initial review with section-by-section recommendations and full green specifications editing.
- Perform assessments for compliance with building and system design intent.
- Preparation of policies, plans, guidelines, and tracking systems for facility management team.
h – Program development and Value assessment:
- Preparation program award applications to major publications and professional organizations.
- Achieve the highest level of government incentives available
- Preparation applications to obtain tax credits, tax deductions, grants, or other financial incentives.
- Preparation applications programs of United States Green Building Council such as LEED or Sustainable construction or Sustainable site project